Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Building Your Dream Inc​.​

Construction & Landscape Design

 "To Accomplish Great Things We Must Not Only Act

But Also Dream, Not Only Plan But Also Believe "

Turn Your Dream In Reality In Just One Click!

Click Here Now ,To Schedule Your  Service!!!

Concrete Work !!!


  • Excavate the soil to a depth of 8 inches, allowing 4 inches for the gravel base and 4 inches for the concrete slab. The soil should be graded, or sloped, so the excavation site's center is slightly higher than the sides, which encourages water to drain from the future patio or walkway after the water drains through the gravel.
  • Spray the soil with water just enough to settle the dust. The amount will allow you to pack the soil tightly with a plate compactor . A plate compactor features a large plate that vibrates and packs the soil as you push the machine across the ground. 
  • Set form boards in place along the perimeter of where you will put the concrete surface. Form boards can be 2-by-4-inch wood boards or flexible hardboard secured to wooden stakes; form boards are necessary to hold wet concrete in place until it cures.
  • Spray the gravel with a light mist of water, just enough to settle the gravel dust.

  • Compact the gravel with either a plate compactor or a hand tamper. If you use a plate compactor, run it over the gravel to pack the material tight. Push the plate compactor slowly from side to side, running in an east-to-west direction. Switch directions, running the plate compactor north to south and working from the opposite end.

  • For best results and best quality work we don't use less the 4000 PSI concrete and less of 4 inches deep . Our concrete are reinforced with wire mesh or rebar depends on the request.
  • Concrete must be kept moist during curing in order to achieve optimal strength and durability.[65] During curing hydration occurs, allowing calcium-silicate hydrate (C-S-H) to form. Over 90% of a mix's final strength is typically reached within four weeks, with the remaining 10% achieved over years or even decades.
  • Properly curing concrete leads to increased strength and lower permeability and avoids cracking where the surface dries out prematurely. Care must also be taken to avoid freezing or overheating due to the exothermic setting of cement. Improper curing can cause scaling, reduced strength, poor abrasion resistance and cracking.